Robert Welch Signature Cook's Knife 18cm
Priced at £52.00
Designed in consultation with professional chefs this 18cm Cook’s knife, from the multi-award winning Signature range, features a fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a full tang for superior strength and balance. The Japanese-style blade edge is hand applied at a 15° angle. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort and to minimise fatigue. The RW insignia is a permanent steel detail of the handle.
Cook’s knives are a multi-purpose kitchen tool. Their curved blades allow for a two step chop and rock action, ideal for meat (raw or cooked) and hard vegetables as well as herbs, nuts and salads.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.
To maintain a superior cutting edge we recommend the regular honing of this Cook's knife with a Signature Hand-held Knife Sharpener. All Signature kitchen knives are dishwasher safe. Supplied in presentation packaging.
You must be aged 18 or over to buy knives in the UK.
Blade Length: 180mm
The online sale of this item is restricted for sale to adults 18 years of age and above. Please confirm that you are over 18 years of age and that delivery will be accepted by a person over 18 years of age.
Before we can process your order, you must have added your 6 digit Date of birth to the comments section when completing your purchase, and provided us with a contact telephone number for verification of your age.