Le Creuset TNS 30cm Deep Frying Pan
A deep frying pan designed with a helper handle, from Le Creuset's Toughened Non-Stick cookware range. The Toughened Non-Stick range boasts innovative technology from its three-layer reinforced non-stick surface to the induction-compatible base. Cookware is made from high-quality, hard-anodised forged aluminium for excellent heat retention and even heat distribution.
It's toughened inside and out with coatings that are durable, PFOA-free, easy to clean and can withstand the use of metal utensils, with care. The metal abrasion resistance of the non-stick surface has been independently laboratory tested. When cooking with this coating, you need little or no oil, ensuring healthier results.
The range features hollow, cast stainless steel handles, riveted for strength and designed to stay cooler when the cookware is on the hob.
A heat-resistant glass lid is available for purchase separately. It retains moisture and flavour and allows you to check the food you are cooking without lifting the lid and disturbing the cooking process or temperature.
- Toughened inside and out with durable non-stick coatings
- Metal utensils can be used on the surface
- Little or no cooking oil required for healthier results
- Design prevents handles from heating up when on the hob
- Oven safe to 260°C
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Pan retains heat for oven-to-table serving
- Suitable for use on any hob, including induction
- Heat-resistant glass lid sold separately
- Lifetime guarantee for long-term economy