Ken Hom Excellence Non-Stick 25cm Grill Pan
This grill pan makes easy work of griddling a wide range of ingredients. Made from cast aluminium ensures it is lightweight and fits perfectly on most hobs whether gas, electric or ceramic. The non-stick coating not only means it is easy to clean but also means you don't need to use much, if any, oil when cooking making it the perfect piece of kitchen equipment for everyday use.
Easy to Use
To start cooking, oil the food if desired, add to the pan ensuring it sizzles and leave on one side until it is almost cooked through. Turn over to finish cooking on the other side. Chinese cooking is all about being quick, easy and healthy and this pan has been designed to assist with achieving that. It offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking whilst ensuring the temperature remains consistent throughout. With ridged interior base not only helps to prevent food from sticking when searing but also adds to the presentation and flavour with charring.
Easy to Maintain
To help prolong the integrity of the non-stick coating it is recommended to use wooden, silicone or nylon utensils rather than metal which can scratch. Occasionally apply a thin coating of cooking oil to the inner surface of the wok to prevent rusting should the coating become scratched.
Easy to Clean
The non-stick coating also means it is easy to clean by hand with hot water. Mild detergent can be used if desired. Any stubborn food can be left to soak for a few minutes. Avoid using any harsh scouring products as this may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean soft cloth.
Easy to Store
The long phenolic handle reduces heat conductivity making it easy to carry.
The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your pan when not in use.
- A lightweight cast aluminium grill pan finished with a two layer non-stick coating designed for griddling at high temperatures with minimal oil.
- The ridged base is ideal for searing meat, fish and vegetables, helping you achieve the perfect appearance as well as flavour.
- Easily drain off excess liquid using one of the two pouring spouts. Featured on both sides of the pan ensuring it is easy to use for both left and right handed cooks.
- Dishwasher safe although it is advisable to remove it once the cycle is finished and dry it by hand using a clean, soft cloth. If washing by hand, do not use scouring powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth.
- Not suitable for induction hobs.